Forklift Examiner Course
Who Should Attend This Course:
Existing experienced and qualified operators of industrial lift trucks that wish to deliver structured and recognised training within the working environment
The Course Aim:
To provide and qualify potential instructors in the methods and techniques required to teach and test operators both theoretically and practically on industrial lift trucks to the required standard outlined within the Health & Safety Commission (HSC) Approved Code of Practice and Supplementary Guidance “Rider Operated Lift Trucks – Operator Training” L117.
By the end of the course successful delegates will be able to:-
- Outline Health & Safety at Work relevant to lift trucks & work equipment
- Outline recommendations of training
- Outline instructional techniques & methods
- Demonstrate appropriate standards of operating ability
- Deliver a structured classroom lesson
- Deliver a practical demonstration
- Deliver a structured practical session
- Apply Basic Skills Test principles
- Demonstrate ability to compile an accurate, brief & clear report with recommendations
Course Entry Requirements:
Delegates must have suitable experience of operating lift trucks within the workplace and have passed a refresher and test course to the ABA 2012 standards within 6 months of starting the course. Refresher and test training can be organised by CRS Training before the start of the course.
Delegates will be continuously assessed throughout the duration of the course.
Delegates will receive the ITSSAR compendium that outlines the information delivered on the course along with other useful training material.
This course can be delivered in our training centre in Lydney or onsite at your premises (subject to facilities).
Successful delegates will be entered onto the ITSSAR register of instructor/examiners and will then receive appropriate certification and an Identification card outlining their qualification.