What Does A Forklift Truck Examiner Refresher Course Cover?
Who Should Attend This Course:
Existing ITSSAR registered instructors who currently teach operator training on industrial lift trucks wishing to re qualify / re-register.
The Course Aim:
To refresh and re-qualify existing registered instructors in the methods and techniques required to teach and test operators both theoretically and practically on industrial lift trucks to the required standard outline within the Health & Safety Commission (HSC) Approved Code of Practice and Supplementary Guidance “Rider Operated Lift Trucks – Operator Training” L117.
By the end of the course successful delegates will have been refreshed and be able to:-
- Outline Health & Safety at Work relevant to lift trucks & work equipment
- Outline recommendations of training
- Outline instructional techniques & methods
- Demonstrate appropriate standards of operating ability
- Deliver a structured classroom lesson
- Deliver a practical demonstration
- Deliver a structured practical session
- Apply basic skills test principles
- Demonstrate ability to compile an accurate, brief & clear report with recommendations.
3, 4 or 5 days (dependent upon numbers on course and training experience).
Course Entry Requirements:
Delegates must still be registered (ITSSAR allow 6 months grace period after the expiry date on certification and ID card).
ITSSAR (externally monitored)
Delegates will be continuously assessed throughout the duration of the course.
Delegates will receive the latest ITSSAR compendium that outlines the information delivered on the course along with other useful training aids.
This course can be delivered in our training centre in Lydney or onsite at your premises (subject to facilities). Successful delegates will be re-entered onto the ITSSAR register of instructor/examiners and will then receive appropriate certification and an updated identification card outlining their qualification.